Fresh orange juice contains more vitamins and minerals than any store-bought juice. It’s not only healthy but tastes so delicious.
If you’re looking for the best juicer for oranges, I got you covered. A little down below you’ll find some of the best orange juicers available.
What Makes a Good Juicer for Oranges?
The best juicers for oranges are special citrus fruit juicers. You could juice oranges with a standard centrifugal juicer or a slow juicer, but you’ll get better results using an electric citrus juicer or juice press.
Citrus juicers are more affordable and easier to clean than any other type of juicer. If you want to juice oranges in bulk, I’d go for a commercial juice press.
If you only want a few glasses of fresh juice in the morning, an electric citrus fruit juicer is the best choice. I’ll cover both types of juicers in this article.
The 6 Best Juicers for Oranges
Without any further delay, let’s get to the best juicers for oranges. I hope this extensive review of the best citrus fruit juicers will give you a good place to start your own research.
1. Cuisinart CCJ 500 – Best Orange Juicer
If you’re looking for a good orange juicer, the Cuisinart CCJ500 is a great choice. This electric reamer comes with three pulp control settings ranging from low to high.
You can control exactly how much pulp you want to have in your orange juice. For pulp-free juicers, check out these pulp-free juicers.
The low pulp setting isn’t quite no pulp, but it’s pretty close. If you want pulp-free juice, you’ll need to strain the juice further.
The Cuisinart does a good job straining out all the seeds. The seeds go directly into the strainer just like the pulp.
What a beauty this small juicer is!
The Cuisinart looks gorgeous with its modern, brushed stainless steel design. No matter if you want to juice small limes, large oranges, or even grapefruits – this affordable orange juicer will get it done.
The Cuisinart is super easy to use. Simply cut the citrus fruits in half and press one half at a time down with your hands on the plastic apparatus. It’ll start spinning and juice the whole fruits in just seconds.
There’s really not much strength needed to operate this juicer since it spins and juices on its own.
What makes the Cuisinart unique is the Final-Spin Feature. I have never seen this in any other juicer.
The Final-Spin Feature extracts more juice from the pulp and gives you a higher juice yield. Nothing is wasted! Watch this video and see the Final-Spin Feature in action:
What I love about this juicer is how quietly it operates. I know there are loud juicers out there, but the Cuisinart isn’t one of them.
It’s so quiet you can hold a conversation while you’re juicing. If you’re a fan of juicing early in the morning or late at night, you can rest assured that this juicer won’t wake up the house.
The Cuisinart CCJ500 is very easy to clean.
There are only four pieces that come off easily. You can rinse off these small parts in no time. The stainless steel base can be wiped down easily as well.
- Three pulp settings let you control exactly how much or little pulp you want in your orange juice
- Final-Spin Feature gives you a high juice yield
- The juicer is small enough to fit even in the smallest kitchens
- The juice doesn’t splash around at all
- The Cuisinart is very easy to use and clean
- Generous 3-year warranty if you register it with the manufacturer
- Only juices citrus fruits and nothing else
General Opinion: The Cuisinart CCJ500 is an affordable and efficient orange juicer. The different pulp settings let you control how much pulp goes into your orange juice. This juicer comes with a unique Final-Spin feature that gives you a nice, high juice yield.
2. Vinci Electric Citrus Juicer – The Hands-Free Juicer
The Vinci electric orange juicer is really first of its kind. It’s more expensive than most other electric orange juicers, but it’s worth every cent. It runs completely hands-free!
This juicer comes with two pulp filters that let you choose between low pulp and high pulp. The Vinci hands-free juicer works with almost all citrus fruits. It helps you juice limes, lemons, oranges, grapefruits, and other citrus fruits.
It juices fruits up to 4.5-inch diameter, which is roughly the size of a small to medium-sized grapefruit.
What’s special about this juicer is that it’s running 100% hands-free. Just slice the orange in two, turn the juicer on, place the orange half on the reamer, close the lid, and press the on button.
It’ll get all the juice out of your citrus fruits, it’s really efficient and so convenient to use. To see the Vinci orange juicer in action, here’s a video:
With the Vinci juicer, you can have healthy, fresh-made orange juice every morning without much effort. It’s the easiest-to-use orange juicer out there.
- The only orange juicer that runs completely hands-free
- Perfect for people with arthritis
- Two pulp filters let you control the amount of pulp in your juice
- Comes with a 30-day risk-free satisfaction guarantee
- Easy to clean
- Won’t juice larger citrus fruits like large grapefruits over 4.5-inch diameter
- 12 oz juicer bowl is too small for my taste
- This juicer is limited to citrus fruits
- The 1-year limited warranty is short
General Opinion: If you’re in need of an efficient hands-free orange juicer, the Vinci juicer got you covered. It’s the only hands-free orange juicer I know of. It’s super-efficient and juices very fast. The only downside is the short warranty and higher price compared to other electric models.
3. Zulay Commercial Citrus Press – Heavy-Duty Juice Press
If you’re in need of a manual orange juicer, the Zulay Commercial Citrus Press is a good choice.
Electric orange juicers are great for a few glasses of orange juice. However, if you want to juice in bulk, a commercial juice press is a better choice.
This inexpensive, but efficient citrus press is made of durable and heavy cast iron. It comes with a large five-inch diameter cup. You can juice even larger citrus fruits like large oranges or even grapefruits.
A heavy commercial press like the Zulay gets even the last drop out of citrus fruits. Absolutely nothing is wasted!
It works so quickly, it gets the juice out in just a couple of seconds. Just cut the citrus fruits in half. Place the fruit in the juicer and press down the handle.
With this juice press, you’re not limited to citrus fruits. You can also juice pomegranates, apples, or even pineapples.
- The Zulay juice press juices citrus fruits, apples, pomegranates, and pineapples
- It’s a heavy cast iron manual juicer that can last you a lifetime
- It’s more efficient and faster than most electric juicers
- Comes in different beautiful colors
- Doesn’t strain out all the pulp
- It takes quite some countertop space and is difficult to move around
- A manual juicer like this requires some effort
- The press tends to topple forwards a but, when pulling down the handle
- The heavy handle can fall down if not fully brought upwards
General Opinion: The Zulay citrus press is a great juicer for oranges. It’s fast and efficient. If you want to juice in bulk, this juice press is the best choice. This heavy-duty manual juicer can last you a lifetime. For more manual juicers, check out this extensive review of the best manual juicers.
4. Luukmonde Citrus Juicer – Juices Like a Champ
This quiet but efficient citrus juicer can start you on your journey to better health. It can extract orange juice with little to no nutrition loss.
With minimal time and effort, the Luukmonde electric juice extracts delicious orange juice. The 40-watt motor is powerful enough to juice even large amounts of oranges without overheating.
Juicing with the Luukmonde is so much easier than hand juicing!
It comes with a large 40-oz pitcher. You can make juice for your whole family in just one sitting.
Just like the Cuisinart, the Luukmonde is easy to use. Just put the orange halves on the reamer and this electric juicer will start spinning and juicing the oranges.
The Luukmonde does a decent job straining out pulp, but the juice isn’t exactly what I’d call pulp-free juice. If you want juice with no pulp in it, you’ll have to strain it further.
- Doesn’t take up too much countertop space
- 40-watt motor is powerful
- This juicer is lightweight and easy to store
- Comes with a large 40-oz pitcher; you can make larger batches for your whole family
- Only takes a few seconds to clean and is easy to use
- Juices citrus fruits like a champ
- The reamer is too small for large grapefruits
- Still leaves some pulp in your juice
- This juicer will only juice citrus fruits and nothing else
General Opinion: The Luukmonde is a good orange juicer. It comes with a large pitcher that lets you make up to 40 oz orange juice in one sitting. Just like the Cuisinart, this juicer is easy to use and clean.
5. HIC Wooden Reamer – Grandma’s Orange Juicer
Now, this orange juicer is different than all the other juicers introduced here. It’s an old-school wooden reamer. It’s the most affordable option, but also the most difficult to use.
If you just want a glass of orange juice once in a while, a wooden reamer like this can be a good choice.
The HIC wooden reamer is made from hardwood. This wood can resist damage caused by the acids of citrus fruits. It’ll take a while to get a glass of orange juice using this reamer, but it’ll get the job done.
- The most affordable option for making fresh orange juice
- Super easy to clean
- The comfort handgrip is easy on your hands
- Only juices small citrus fruits like limes, small oranges, and lemons
- Not as efficient as a good electric orange juicer
- Only suitable for small amounts of orange juice
General Opinion: If you only want to have a few glasses of orange juices once in a while, this reamer is a good choice. It’s the most economical option and gets the job done.
6. Black+Decker Citrus Juicer – Pulp-Free Orange Juicer
The Black+Decker electric juicer is another great juicer for oranges. It juices fast and is efficient. It’ll only take you 5 minutes to get a couple of glasses of fresh orange juice.
The motor automatically reverses the direction every time you lift up and press down again. This results in a higher juice yield. Giving you more fresh juice for every orange you juice!
What I love about the Black+Decker is that it reams all the pulp!
If you’re a fan of pulp-free orange juice, this is your juicer. It has a pulp-control feature and it works perfectly. No matter how much or little pulp you want, the Black+Decker gets it done.
This juicer comes with two self-reversing cones. These cones can handle anything from small to large citrus fruits.
The strainer is more difficult to clean since it has a lot of small holes, but all parts are dishwasher safe. The Black+Decker comes with a 2-year warranty.
- 34-oz juice container is big enough for larger batches
- Perfect no-pulp juicer
- You can control the pulp level from no pulp to high pulp
- The auto-reversing juicing mode helps you get more juice out of citrus fruits
- Comes with easy-to-read markings on the juice container for easy measurement
- Drip-free pour spout prevents a mess in your kitchen
- Comes with both a small and a large cone for small and large citrus fruits
- No-hassle storage with the integrated cord wrap
- Quite noisy for a citrus juicer
- Juices only citrus fruits
- More difficult to clean than the other models introduced here, but it’s dishwasher safe
- Not as durable as I would like this juicer to be
General Opinion: The Black+Decker is a decent orange juicer. No matter if you want to juice limes or grapefruits, this juicer gets the job done. It comes with both a small and a large cone. Simply use the small cone for small citrus fruits and the large cone is perfect for grapefruits. With this juicer, you can control the pulp level from no pulp to high pulp.
These were my favorite juicers for oranges and citrus fruits. I hope you found this review of the best juicers for oranges helpful and it has given you a good place to start your own research. What’s your favorite juicer for oranges? would love to hear from you in the comments section below. Remember to stay vibrant, happy, and healthy!