This article will show you some of the best tried and tested Ninja blender recipes that will work wonderfully in your diet and will help you on your health journey.
We all know the importance of staying healthy, a simple investment in your own health will help you drop kilos, rid your body of toxins and feel vibrant.
The following Ninja recipes include smoothies for breakfast, to homemade healthy ice-cream! They will help you gain maximum health benefits from your Ninja blender easily and effortlessly.
The benefits of shakes and smoothies lie in the fact that they can be prepared very easily with the right equipment, such as your Ninja blender. Not only are you limited in making smoothies, but you can create so many more delicious treats, meals, and snacks from your blender. These Ninja blender recipes can boost your metabolism and help you feel more energetic.
Ninja blenders in all modern kitchens become the necessary appliances. The use of Ninja blender is endless. They have easy to use features and exceptional performance to achieve the perfect blend, especially healthy smoothies and much more!
Ninja Blender Recipes
➀ Green Tea, Blueberry, and Banana Smoothie
There is no better way to start your day than this antioxidant-rich smoothie. The green tea has powerful nutrients that can help the functioning of the brain, may boost your metabolism, help in weight loss as well as anti-aging properties. The blueberries are an extra added source with many benefits which you can read about here. This smoothie is guaranteed to perk you up and fuel you throughout the day!
- ½ cup Boiled Water
- 1 bag of Green Tea
- 2 tsp of Honey
- 1 ½ cup of Frozen Blueberries
- ½ Banana
- ¾ cup Soy Milk
- Add tea bag to the ½ cup of and allow to brew 3 minutes. Remove the tea bag and then add stir the honey to the teacup until the honey melts.
- Combine the frozen berries, half banana, and soya milk in your Ninja blender with ice. Add the green tea to your blender.
- Blend ingredients on high speed until smooth. Pour your smoothie into a glass and enjoy!
➁ Delicious Green Smoothie
This will be your go-to green smoothie, packed full with leafy greens such as spinach, kale which will provide you with fiber, making you feel fuller or longer, and nuts which will give you a healthy dose of fats. This smoothie may fire up your digestions and boost your metabolism.
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 cup Organic Kale
- ½ Banana
- 1 small handful of Flaked Almonds
- 3 to 5 raw Brazil Nuts
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp Cacao Powder
- ½ can of full-fat Coconut Milk
- Add all of the ingredients into your blender and combine on high speed for 1 minute.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy your smoothie!
➂ Watermelon and Strawberry Mint Smoothie
If you are looking for a refreshing smoothie, give this recipe a try. It will quench your thirst on a hot day and revitalize your body with nutrients and vitamins. Watermelon is packed full of water and fiber that can help with digestion, and may help your body cleanse and get rid of toxins. The chia seeds are wonderful at boosting your bodies immune system and a great source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- 2 cups frozen Watermelon
- 12 organic Strawberries
- 8 Mint Leaves
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Water (optional)
- Add the diced watermelon and strawberry halves to your Ninja blender along with the fresh mint leaves. Blend on high speed for 2 minutes. If you prefer a thinner consistency add a tablespoon or two of water.
- Pour into your glass and sprinkle a tablespoon of chia seeds on top. Sip and enjoy.
➃ Pineapple and Spinach Smoothie
This smoothie is simple to make and tastes absolutely great. It even makes a great breakfast smoothie and has a variety of fiber-rich fruits such as banana, pineapple, and mango. The spinach adds a healthy green boost including iron and zinc, every one of these ingredients may increase your energy. Try for yourself!
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- ½ cup Pineapple
- 1 ripe Banana
- 1 cup Water
- ½ cup Mango
- 1 tbsp Flaxseed
- ½ cup Ice
- Add the spinach and water in a blender. Blend the two ingredients until smooth.
- Next, add the pineapple, ripe banana, and chopped mango with ice and flaxseed.
- Blend all together until smooth. Pour into your glass and enjoy!
➄ Apple and Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
You can swap your usual breakfast with this filling and nutritious shake in the morning. You can even prepare the ingredients the night before, so you have no excuse to not start your day the healthy way. The oatmeal is full of slow-releasing carbs, meaning you won’t get a mid-morning slump after drinking this energizing smoothie. You will feel fuller for longer and keep any hunger at bay.
- 500 ml Water
- 1 cup Soy Yogurt
- 1 Banana
- 2 tbsp Oatmeal
- 1 Apple, grates
- 50g dried Cranberries
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- Create a wonderfully delicious milkshake for the whole family in just minutes by adding 500 ml of water, soy yogurt, a banana, 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, a finely grated apple, 60g of dried cranberries and a half teaspoon of ground cinnamon to your blender
- Secure the lid and turn on the blender at high speed for 45 seconds. Then pour and serve and enjoy!
➅ Green Juice
Ninja Blenders are great for mixing drinks. They can create delicious smoothies and juices and even make a great way for you to consume your greens easily and quickly. The Ninja blenders are ideal for fresh, wholesome energy drinks in the morning. This green juice requires a strainer to make sure your drink is smooth and tasty, without any unpleasant fruit and vegetable pulp.
The performance of the Ninja blender determines the flowability of your drink. For example, If your mixer does not have enough power, you can never make a really smooth mixing glass, especially if you use harder vegetables and fruits.
- 1 cup Water
- 2-3 cups chopped Spinach
- 1 green Apple cored and diced finely
- 1 large Carrot grated
- ½ Lemon juiced
- 1 inch of fresh Ginger
- 1 Straining Cloth
- Add all of the ingredients into your blender and mix on a high setting, once every 10 seconds scrape the sides of the blender until you have blended all of the ingredients as smoothly as possible.
- Next, take your strainer cloth and stretch across a large bowl and slowly pour the juice in the blender on top of the cloth. This will gather the clumps, lumps, and pulp of the fruit and vegetables.
- Now, gather the cloth and carefully squeeze over the bowl until all the liquid has gathered in your bowl. Pour into a glass and reap the benefits of this healthy vitamin-packed green juice!
Ninja Recipes for Ice Cream
➀ Banana Ice Cream
This recipe is so easy that you only need two frozen bananas and a cup of clear coconut milk by hand. The coconut milk is a wonderful source of dairy-free creaminess and added calcium and minerals. If you are lactose intolerant and avoiding dairy, this is a wonderful way to indulge in ice cream, and is incredibly easy to make!
- 2 frozen Bananas (chopped)
- ½ cup Coconut Milk
- For starters, simply pour the coconut milk into your Ninja Blender.
- Next, include frozen bananas in quarters or halves. Continue mixing at medium-high until smooth.
- To turn this into a hard ice cream, freeze it for about 4 hours during the night.
➁ Strawberry Ice Cream
You can make your very own homemade strawberry ice cream in your kitchen with this simple Ninja blender recipe. You can replace the whipped cream for soya milk cream if you are vegan and avoiding dairy. Strawberries are a great source of vitamin C and high fiber content making this a guilt-free dessert.
- 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp of grated Lemon Zest
- 1 bag of frozen Strawberries
- 1 can of Whipped Cream
- ⅔ can of sweetened and condensed Coconut Milk
- Put strawberries, lemon juice and lemon peel in your Ninja blender and mix for 20 seconds or until smooth.
- Keep the speed to a minimum and remove the blender lid. Add the condensed milk evenly in this mixture.
- Finally, remove the strawberry mixture by folding over the whipped cream. To make hard ice, let it rest in the freezer for 4 hours.
➂ Low-Calorie Blender Ice Cream
The Ninja Blender is also ideal for making this low-calorie version.
- ⅓ cup of non-fat Milk Powder
- ⅓ cup of Water
- 2 sachets of Artificial Sweetener
- ½ tsp of Vanilla
- 12 frozen Strawberries
- All the ingredients can be added to the blender at the same time, and you simply have to mix them until the mixture is smooth.
- While you can serve it right away, you can put it in the freezer for about 4 hours if you want it to turn into hard ice. This recipe serves 2 people.
➃ Vegan Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Being vegan should not mean that you have to miss out on sweet treats, you can still create delicious homemade chocolate chip ice cream by following this recipe! You can make vegan cookies beforehand with 3 simple ingredients. The cacao is a highly nutrient and vitamin-packed powder, full of antioxidants and magnesium too!
- 3 homemade Vegan Cookies
- 2 frozen Bananas
- 240ml Chocolate Soya Milk
- 2 tbsp organic Cacao Powder
- 30 Ice Cubes
- Agave Syrup
- To make your own chocolate chip ice cream with your blender, place 3 homemade vegan chocolate chip cookies in the blender and mix until they break into small pieces. Put in a bowl and reserve and clean the container.
- Then add 240 ml chocolate soya milk, 2 frozen bananas, 2 tablespoons cacao powder, 4 tablespoons agave syrup and 30 ice cubes in your blender. Mix the ingredients well and add the prepared biscuit mixture to a serving dish.
Healthy Ninja Blender Recipes
➀ Soup of Asparagus
This soup is a simple way of loading up on veggies and is the perfect winter warmer during the colder months. Best of all, it only takes a couple of minutes to make! It is packed full of nutrients and goodness and will leave you feeling light and vibrant.
- 1 white Onion
- 1 bunch (around 12 spears) of Asparagus
- 1 cup Vegetable Stock
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- ½ Avocado
- To prepare a delicious soup of asparagus using your Ninja blender, sauté an onion in light oil with a medium saucepan along with the garlic. Add the asparagus to the mixture and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Add the vegetable stock and cook for 7-10 minutes or until the asparagus is just about tender.
- Transfer the mixture to your blender and add the half avocado and nutritional yeast and close the lid. Whizz until you have a soft consistency that should not last more than a minute. Serve and taste and add a sprinkle of salt and pepper to your taste.
➁ Instant Applesauce
Ninja blender is the perfect kitchen utensil for preparing purees and sauces. You can prepare the type of soup you want. Many healthy and fun meals and snacks can easily be prepared with Ninja blender, and you can even make your own instant applesauce in a few minutes with this healthy and tasty recipe.
- 2 large Granny Smith Apples, cored and diced
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar (or lemon/lime juice)
- 1 Medjool Date pitted
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Combine all the ingredients into your Ninja Blender and process on a high speed until smooth and free of any lumps.
- Spoon into a clean, sterilized glass jar and keep in the fridge for up to one week.
➂ Mustard Lemon Salad Dressing
This simple yet refreshingly zesty salad dressing cannot compare to any store-bought dressings. This homemade concoction takes a few minutes in preparing and is a must-try Ninja blender recipe. The garlic is packed full with minerals and vitamins that aid digestion and may even relieve cold symptoms by boosting your immune system. The avocado adds a creamy texture to your dressing which includes healthy fats and amino acids, which will get you glowing from the inside out, check out more avocado benefits here.
- 1 clove Garlic, peeled
- ½ Avocado, chopped
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp French Mustard
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp raw Honey
- ½ cup extra-virgin Olive Oil
- To make this dressing, peel the clove and place garlic in your ninja blender and pulse until chopped.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, apart from the olive oil. Combine on a high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add the olive oil and combine until thoroughly mixed. Drizzle and toss salad with dressing, you can even pair this dressing with a sprinkle of pine nuts for an added extra nutty taste.
➃ Simple Carrot Baby Food
Any parent will want to feed their newborn baby with fresh, healthy food. Ninja Blenders are an easy way to prepare a variety of flavored and nutritious baby foods. Many of the store-bought baby foods have harmful additives, extra sugar, and unknown ingredients. From applesauce to carrot puree to green leaf juice, everything can be freshly prepared and individualized, giving you total control over what you give your baby.
- 3 organic Carrots, washed, peeled and diced
- Place the diced carrots into a steamer pan with enough water that just reaches the bottom of your steaming basket. Steam for a few minutes until the carrots are tender.
- Drain the carrots and once cooled down, place them into your blender and whizz until you have formed a thick, creamy puree. You can add as much or as little water as you desire, depending on the consistency you want for your baby. *for babies between 6-8 months+
➄ Peanut Butter without Preservatives
Make your own fresh peanut butter or almond butter or cashew nut. Which is perfect for lunch and picnics in the summer. This can be a healthy and cost-effective alternative to store-bought products. This is how you use your Ninja blender to make fresh peanut butter from scratch.
- 2 cups roasted Peanuts
- ½ tablespoon of Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp light brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Honey
- ½ tsp Salt
- First mix 2 cups of roasted peanuts and ½ tablespoon of vegetable or peanut oil until you have a dough.
- Then try to add, if necessary, very small amounts of brown sugar, honey or salt to determine your individual taste.
- If you like crunchy nut butter, add a few more peanuts at the end and mix for a few seconds.
➅ Homemade Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
This is a homemade version of one of everyone’s favorite spread. However, it is much healthier and very simple to make. This recipe includes a stronger nutty taste than most chocolate-hazelnut spreads, which makes it a household favorite!
- 1 ½ cups whole Hazelnuts
- 8 ounces Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp organic cold pressed Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 2 tbsp Palm Sugar
- 1 tbsp pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Salt
- Preheat your oven to 375°. Spread the hazelnuts evenly on a baking sheet and bake for around 10 minutes. Let the nuts cool down. Lay a cloth out on the kitchen counter and evenly distribute the hazelnuts. Lay another cloth on top and rub the hazelnuts between the two cloths to remove the dried skins.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl submerged in hot water, making sure no water gets into the bowl with the chocolate chips. Spread the inside of blender with plenty of oil. next, throw in the hazelnuts and blend on low for 10 to 15 seconds. Blend on a higher level for a couple more seconds. Scrape the sides of the blender down and blend again on low speed for a couple of minutes. Now, pour in the oil and blend on low for another 2 minutes. Keep on scraping down the sides of the blender until you have a smooth paste. This should take around 8 to 10 minutes, so be patient.
- Combine the remaining ingredients apart from the melted chocolate and combine for another minute or until you have a smooth and creamy spread. Now you can combine the melted chocolate and whizz until you have an even smoother, creamier mixture. Spoon into a clean, sterilized jar and enjoy your homemade chocolate hazelnut spread!
➆ Healthy Iced Coffee Frappuccino
Use the Ninja blender and mix a quick frappuccino. You can make this icy, creamy and delicious frappuccino first thing in the morning for a mid-week pick me up before work. You’ll be surprised just how easy it is to replicate your favorite iced frappe from your usual coffee shop, just lower in calories and without the unhealthy sugars, additives, and unknown chemicals.
- 2 cups Almond Milk (makes 15 almond milk ice cubes)
- 2 cups Cold Brew Coffee
- 15 pitted Dates
- 5 tbsp hot Water
- One day before, pour the two cups of almond milk into ice cube trays and freeze for minimum 12 hours. This should create roughly 16 ice cubes in total.
- Next, you can make the healthy date caramel for your frappe. Blend on a low setting until smooth by slowly adding a teaspoon of hot water at a time and scrape the sides as you go. This should create a date paste. Set to the side.
- Next, you can blend the almond milk ice cubes at a high speed until smooth and creamy. Now you can add the date past and combine again in the blender on a high speed. Now, sip and enjoy your homemade, healthy frappe!
Found this post helpful? Don’t forget to share on Pinterest!
You’ll never be able to get bored of using your Ninja blender! Try these tasty Ninja blender recipes and ideas today and see all the delicious foods you can whizz up. We may have some unused kitchen appliances that are sitting at the back of our cupboard used once, but the Ninja blender does not need to be one of them! If you’re looking for a quick morning pick me up, you can create your own frappuccino in minutes! Or even make a simple, effortlessly healthy soup for lunch. Take care of your baby and make the most nutritious and baby food puree with wholesome, simple ingredients! These can all be made at the touch of a blender button. Do you have any blender recipe ideas you want to share with us? Share them with us in the comments! We love to hear from you.
Stay vibrant, happy and healthy!